Conference Trade Show Registration
Thank you for joining Alberta Fire Chiefs Association Conference Trade Show!
REGISTRATION FOR TRADE SHOW BOOTH INCLUDES:
- One Trade Representative, Welcome Reception on Sunday, breakfast and lunch on Monday.
- Booth size is 10’x 10’ with 8’ back wall drape and 3’ sidewall drape.
- Booth includes one skirted table, 2 folding chairs and 1 – 1500 watt outlet
- Additional power can be purchased, please make arrangements directly with ShowTech. Please complete the Showtech Order Form to order additional power,
- Internet can be purchased from Encore AV. Please reference the order form.EDM EXPO Exhibitor Internet Order Form – 2023 v1.0.0
- The trade show floor in Hall C does not have carpet. Carpet can be ordered from Goodkey Show Services, the show service provider.
The AFCA will have a Conference Mobile App for the 2023 conference and trade show. Delegates will be able to view your digital booth and files, plus schedule meetings with you through the App.
Once your booth has been confirmed and payment processed, AFCA will provide you with a Digital Services Submission form to collect your digital assets and build these into your virtual booth. The build requires five business days.
You will have access to your virtual booth which will enable you and your team to test the various elements that apply to your booth. For example, company logo, photos, video, external links. Trades can add the complete list to their trade reps to the digital booth.
Digital Booth Includes:
- Exhibitor logo. (Max 24 MB)
- Exhibitor weblink
- Introductory paragraph, (150 characters)
- Video URL. (must be through Vimeo or YouTube)
- Contact form
- Call to action button
- Schedule meetings with delegates. Trades can then download the calendar invite and Export to Outlook or Google
- External links. Please provide the name of the link as well as the URL
- Analytics. Details on the name and contact details on who clicked on your digital boost through the App
- Note: file size limit of up to 24 mb per file
Registration for Apparatus Includes:
- One trade representative, welcome reception on Sunday, breakfast and lunch on Monday.
- Tables and chairs are available at additional costs. Please make arrangements directly with Good Key services please see Trade Show Exhibitor kit for ordering details.
Trades will need to purchase power for the apparatus spots through ShowTech as the exclusive supplier of power for the Edmonton EXPO Centre. Please refer to ShowTech order form for details and pricing.
Notes for Apparatus Vehicles in Hall C:
- To the extent possible, vehicles must be clean, dry and in display condition
- Gas tanks must not contain more than 1/4 tank of gasoline or fuel
- Fuel caps must be taped or locked closed
- Drip pans are required when placed in the gallery or ballrooms
- Once placed, vehicles may not be moved until it is safe to do so at the end of the event
- Vehicles that are equipped with pressurized propane or nitrous oxide tanks must have the tanks professionally purged prior to display in the venue and must be able to provide paperwork as proof upon request
Substitution Option and Refund Policy
Registrations are non-refundable after Friday April 14th 2023.
If you are unable to attend the conference, a substitute participant from your organization may attend in your place.
Please take your time to review the various options and customization below. Scrolling to the bottom of this page will provide a summary of your purchases in your cart before proceeding to payment.
We look forward to seeing you in Edmonton for the 2023 Annual Conference and Trade Show!
Non-Corner Booth* Early Bird Rate *
$1150 After April 3rd, 2023
Corner Booth* Early Bird Rate *
$1250 After April 3rd, 2023
Additional Non-Corner Booths* Early Bird Rate *
- $900 After April 3rd, 2023
16' x 30'Apparatus Spot
Only 14 Available
16' x 40'Apparatus Spot
Only 13 Available
16' x 50'Apparatus Spot
Only 2 Available
- One Trade Representative and Meals
- Meals Include Sunday Welcome Reception, Monday Breakfast, Lunch & Coffee Breaks.
* Pricing adjusted automatically in cart.
Product Stage Demo
Book a 15 min spot on one of the 2 tradeshow stages. AFCA will follow up after your order is completed to book a time slot.
Purchase indivdual Trade Passes for entry into the Trade Show on Sunday evening and Monday. Passes include Welcome reception, Monday Breakfast & Lunch, Coffee & snacks.
Trade Show Wrap-Up Dinner
Is NOT INCLUDED in the with Booth Fees or Trade Passes and must be purchased separately.
Join your AFCA members, trades and sponsors for a fun day on the links on Saturday, May 27th, 2023.
Golf BBQ Only
Join only in the BBQ following the golf tournament. This is a great opportunity to network with AFCA members, fellow trade members and sponsors.
- Includes only the BBQ following the Golf Tournament.